“ "Alicia did a fantastic job on our photos! We used her for maternity and newborn photos. She is kind, easy to work with, and friendly. She made us all feel comfortable in front of the camera and the pictures are better than my wildest dreams! I’m so glad I chose Alicia to capture these moments with my family." ”
BLACK FRIDAY SALE | NOV. 20TH-25TH 2023
$100 OFF + A FREE Heirloom Album
(OVER $425 WORTH OF SAVINGS!)
Portraits 03 Family Collection
This package is a collection of three sessions for families looking to get the most out of their first year with the newest addition to the fam! Capture the memories of your baby's first year documented across a Maternity, Newborn, and Milestone sessions. At the end of our three sessions, you will receive a totally free heirloom album to feature on a coffee table, bedside table, or around the home. I have one from my son's first year and I think I look at it almost daily! There is something about putting digital photos back in a hard-covered book that makes the memories really special.
- Sessions must be booked in 2024
- $300 retainer to claim collection discount and book
- Remainder of the payment will be split across the three sessions
- Sessions do not have to be booked upon purchase of collection, though if you are ready to solidify '24 dates, we can!
- If you choose to forgo a session(s) the remainder of the amount will still be billed.
Save on any regular family, anniversary, maternity, newborn, or couples session!
50% retainer required to book... dates available January - June '24.
Rates start at $385 before sale.
- Sale excludes extended family sessions
- Sessions must be booked within the timeframe of January - June of 2024.
15% OFF PRINTS
Get 15% off all prints
Print Savings!!! Get 15% off all prints when ordered through my store (found in your gallery) between 11/20-11/25.
Discount code found in your gallery starting on 11/20.
IMPORTANT: Galleries are now hosted on a new gallery platform. Be sure to check your email (and spam) for your new gallery link. Links sent out on 11/20.